Thank you for visiting the "Website". This website has been developed and deployed by Finceptor Teknoloji Anonim Şirketi, a joint-stock company with limited liability incorporated under the laws of Republic of Türkiye (the "Company).
The Website processes the personal data you provide here. This Website is designed to value and uphold the privacy and integrity of your personal data.
A. Collected Personal Data
1. Personal Identification Information: The Website collects name, surname, e-mail address, nationality, date of birth and your selfie photo, photo of your national identity card or passport.
Lawful Reason of Processing: Depending on the jurisdiction you are governed by, or you are currently residing in, the Website processes Personal Identification Information for either compliance with a legal obligation or for legitimate interests pursued by the Website.
Purpose of Processing: The Website should conduct know-your-customer (KYC) checks and identity scans before enabling onboarding and making use of its services to you since crypto asset transactions are deemed sensitive by financial intelligence units and relevant international agencies particularly in terms of laundering criminal proceeds and financing of illegal activities. Therefore, your Personal Identification Information will be stored and used for conducting scans and background checks and might be transferred to outsource service providers for this purpose and to competent national and international authorities.
2. Address and Location Information: Location information tracked through the internet and proof of residency documents (such as an official proof document or a utility bill.
Lawful Reason of Processing: Depending on the jurisdiction you are governed by, or you are currently residing in, the Website processes Address and Location Information for either compliance with a legal obligation or for legitimate interests pursued by the Website.
Purpose of Processing: The Website should ensure that it is not accessible from and its services are disabled to certain jurisdictions or territories. Therefore your address and location information is processed for the purpose of conducting such controls and enabling your access to the Website.
3. Communication Information: E-mail address and Telegram handle.
Lawful Reason of Processing: The Website processes Communication Information to be able to perform its obligations and other Website users' obligations within the contracts that you are a party.
Purpose of Processing: The Website or other users of the Website might need your e-mail address or Telegram handle to reach to you for notifying, informing or fulfilling their obligations, including customer support services. Your Communication Information can be transferred to other Website users only when it is necessary for this purpose, and to competent national and international authorities.
4. Financial Information: Wallet address
Lawful Reason of Processing: The Website processes Financial Information to be able to perform its obligations and other Website users' obligations within the contracts that you are a party, and depending on the jurisdiction you are governed by, or you are currently residing in, for either compliance with a legal obligation or for legitimate interests pursued by the Website.
Purpose of Processing: The Website or other users of the Website might process and store your wallet address handle to or fulfill their obligations and to conduct scans and KYC checks. Also, Financial Information might be transferred to outsource service providers for these purposes and to competent national and international authorities.
B. Protection of the Personal Data
The Website implements reasonable, diligent and state-of-art measures to protect confidentiality, privacy and integrity of your personal data. Ther safeguards include the use of firewalls, data encryption, enforcing physical access controls to premises and files, and limiting access to only to authorized staff, agents or third parties who need access to that information.
As mentioned above for purposes of processing your personal data, the Website might disclose or transfer your personal data if there is a legal requirement, or it is necessary for another Website user to perform their obligations within a contract that you are a party.
C. Your Rights
For EEA, UK and Switzerland (herein collectively referred as "Designated Countries") based users:
Under certain circumstances when you the Website, you have the rights under the applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include the followings:
Right to be informed: You reserve the right to be informed about the collection, use, and process of your Personal data.
Right of access: You reserve the right to make a request for a copy of the Personal data We hold about you and specific information regarding Our processing of this information.
Right to rectify: You reserve the right to request the Website to update, correct, or complete your personal data that you believe to be outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete. You will rectify at any time by informing Us via our contact channels.
Right to erasure ("Right to be Forgotten"): You may request to have your Personal data deleted from the Website records where (i) your data is no longer necessary to be used for the Website, and (ii) applicable laws, such as financial compliance and AML laws do not require retention of your data no longer.
Right to data portability: You reserve the right to request to transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or the third-party of your choice.
Right to restrict processing: You may request the Website to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances as follows:
- to establish the accuracy of the personal data
- when the processing is considered unlawful, but you do not wish to have your personal data;
- where the Website no longer needs to process your personal data, but the data must be retained for legal reasons; and
- where you have objected to the Website's processing your personal data, but until the determination whether the legitimate interest overrides your objection.
For Türkiye based users:
Your rights include the followings:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad, if any,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Saved mandates by applicable laws, such as financial compliance and AML laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Claiming compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of your personal data.